Walk with Renascent on October 19th
Stand against stigma and join Renascent on October 19th at the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon 5Km walk/run. We will be raising awareness and funds to support Renascent Foundation and smash the stigma of addiction. You can walk or run a 5k, run a half marathon, or even run the full marathon. If you’re participating in the 5k, you can bring your baby stroller!
What can you do?
- Walk or Run with us! Raise a minimum of $300 in donations and we will cover your registration fee. Join us for the 5 KM walk or run. If you’re an experienced runner there’s even a half or full marathon!
- Recruit your friends! Running is more fun with the people you love.
- Support a runner! Pledge any amount towards the Renascent Runner in your life.
- Support Renascent! Donate directly and help us provide treatment to those who need us most.
How do I register?
Registering online is easy:
- Visit: http://eventsonline.ca/events/crs_scotia/
- Select “Renascent Foundation Inc.” in the Scotiabank Group Charity Challenge section of the application, then choose option “Create a fundraising account” and follow the instructions on screen to register. If you raise more than $300 we will refund your registration fee.
When the application prompts for a code, use: the applicable code for your charity discount. This code is case sensitive.
Use: 14TSCC to receive the discounted charity rate $40 (5k), $50 (5k + baby stroller), $70 (half), or $80 (full marathon) Use: 14TKIDS to register Kids under 12 years at the discounted charity rate ($25 )*Plus applicable taxes
All participants will get a t-shirt!
Join us, wear your shirt and stand proudly with Renascent knowing that you are making a difference!
Call Lorraine Johnson at 416-847-6450, or email email@example.com