Primary Care (Residential Program)
We are forever grateful for your efforts in turning lives around. Our son is enjoying his new life, working now in the social service field, hiring, training and working alongside those still struggling with addiction and poverty. Needless to say, his joy for living has returned and we have our son and brother back.
Give your recovery the intensive kick-start it needs
Renascent Primary Care:
- Provides separate programs for men and women
- Allows for outpatient participation under specific circumstances
- Provides access to a team of certified addiction counsellors who know what you’re going through because they’re in active recovery
- Consists of group sessions, one-on-one counselling and independent study
- Introduces clients to 12-step meetings in the community
Clients must be clean and sober for 72 hours to be admitted. Renascent counsellors can help arrange admission to a detox centre to ensure the safe withdrawal from drugs and/or alcohol. Learn more about admission requirements.
Contact Renascent today by phone at 1-866-232-1212 or email.