Renascent’s vision is to be the leading treatment and resource centre for addictions to alcohol and drugs. We facilitate recovery, education and prevention through a continuum of programs and services for individuals, families and organizations.
Everything we do is consistent with our core values and commitments.
- Our recovery treatment programs are 12-step, abstinence-based.
- We are committed to continuous improvement and measurement.
- Our continuum of programs and services are characterized by a commitment to total health and renewal.
The Heart How
- We recognize and are accountable to all our stakeholders.
- We are ethical, respectful, compassionate and mutually supportive.
- We are open to helping people regardless of their backgrounds or circumstances.
- Our core in-residence program is available without charge to all those in need.
- We show leadership by demonstrating competence and excellence.
The Financial How
- We are financially self-sufficient.
- We are entrepreneurial within the context of our values.
- We encourage and engage in partnerships with other leading organizations to achieve our vision.